Why join BPOS?
We welcome anyone with an interest in psychosocial oncology to become a member of BPOS: our Society is not only for those working in clinical practice or research, but also those working in the charitable sector, clinical policy, or even the general public. Download our promotional flyer.
There are many benefits to joining BPOS. As a member, you will:
- Receive our society newsletter and e-news bulletins
- Have free access to all content for Psycho-Oncology, our society affiliated Journal, via the BPOS members site.
- Be able to take advantage of discounted registration to society events
- At the discretion of the Executive Committee, be able to advertise at no additional cost within society publications/media (e.g. newsletter, website)
- Be eligible for nomination to the BPOS Executive Committee
- And, have access to the members only section of our website (including our resources pages, newsletter archive, etc.)
BPOS is a member of the International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS) Federation of National Societies. As such, BPOS members can also take advantage of the following benefits via IPOS:
- Textbook discounts (for certain titles supported by IPOS)
- Discounted registration to the IPOS World Congress of Psycho-Oncology.
Find out more about our membership subscription options and how to sign up.